Thursday, October 23, 2008

Interview with (5-year old) Trevor


Date of interview: 10-11-08


Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?

A: A army


Q: What's your favorite place in the whole wide world?

A: That place where we went on our trip. [Hotel in Birmingham]


Q: What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?

A: Play checkers


Q: What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?

A: Put clothes in the dryer [I can't remember the last time he did that!]

Pick flowers for me

Cook with me


Q: What are your favorite books?

A: I don't know... none.


Q: What are your favorite toys?

A: Train toy - Toby

Playing on traintrack

Transformer


Q: What is your favorite thing to do outside?

A: Ride bike and play superheroes.


Q: What's your favorite song?

A: "This no last hoorah?" ["Time is Ticking Away" by DC Talk]


Q: What is your favorite movie?

A: Thomas movie "Calling All Engines," "Toy Story," Veggie Tales movie "Where's God When I'm Scared," and Backyardigans movies


Q: What is your favorite t.v. show?

A: Backyardigans (Tower of Power episode)


Q: What do you know about God?

A: He's strong and powerful.


Trevor then asked, "Can God do anything, Mom?" and I answered, "Yes." And as I was analyzing this answer in my mind (because we all know God can not lie or hate anyone), Trevor said, "That's enough writing down." Interview over.


No comments: