Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkins

Last night we carved pumpkins. And when I say "we" I mean Daddy. It took a long time but the kids really enjoyed it and Brian did a fabulous job. For before picture see previous post. I did not get any during pictures because the camera battery was dead. So sorry:( Maybe next year we'll remember to take pictures of the work in progress.
Our Pumpkin Family
Daddy's pumpkin

Mommy's pumpkin

Trevor's pumpkin


Travis' pumpkin





Finally, I tried to roast the pumpkin seeds but they didn't turn out quite right. I think there were too many on the pan on the left which resulted in them not being completely dried out the next morning. Also, neither pan cooked evenly. I know the potential, though, so we'll definitely be trying this again next year.

1 comment:

Jon and Ashley Bradberry said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! And Brian's pumpkin looks just like him :)
Hope you have a good weekend!