Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Weekend Trip

Okay, so I know it's been forever since I posted anything. Sorry! I guess the newness has worn off. And we've been busy and sick, too. Anyhow! I have not gotten permission from everyone at the party to post pictures yet but I will by this weekend and will post birthday party pictures Sunday night, hopefully.
Until then here are some pictures from our weekend trip to Birmingham this past weekend (October 3, 4 and 5th):

Trevor riding the train at Tannehill.
Travis and Mommy riding the choo-choo train.
The train and conductor.
Sunday night Phillip and Paul David came to see us
(and their parents Joe and Kimberly).
Oh, and we bought a Wii on the way home. It is tons of fun...I highly recommend getting one for your family.
At the playground at Tannehill (maybe he has to go poop?).
Crossing the whatever this is; Trevor was a little scared at first but conquered his fear and had much fun.
The boys with cousin Alaina and Daddy.
Aaawww.... This was my favorite picture.
(Grandparents, you know you want one. I'll send one to Walgreens for you to pick up if you just let me know).
Everyone waiting for the train ride to begin.
(Well, everyone except Mommy and Alaina)
Trevor walking at Tannehill.
Alaina and Travis; Travis loves to walk with a stick!
What an action shot!
Another fun thing on the playground.
Ride that squirrel, Travis.

We had a great time this weekend. It was a much needed getaway. We stayed at a hotel with an indoor pool and the boys went swimming Saturday evening after an afternoon of shopping. They also rode the merry-go-round at the mall and had lots of fun. Tannehill Park was beautiful and reminded us of the mountains which made us want to go see the Smokies real bad since we have not been this year. But we hope to go back to Tannehill for a day trip again sometime. There was much more to do and see than we could ever get to Saturday morning. And of course the boys loved being outside; especially since the weather has cooled down. Don'tcha just love fall? Well, I hope you all enjoy these pictures. I have some really cute and funny cowboy poses of Trevor I will post later (hopefully tomorrow). Enjoy and we love you all!

No comments: